Find answers to your home buying, selling, and real estate questions from trusted professionals.
Get answers from licensed real estate agents on buying, selling, loans, appraisals, contracts, and market trends.
Post a Question1719 questions found
we converted part of our family room into a 4th bedroom about 18 years ago and never pulled a permit and now were getting ready to list and im worried buyers or their lenders will have a problem with it and im not sure if we need to disclose it get it permitted retroactively or just price it as if that room doesnt officially exist
i signed my repair request addendum a week ago and the seller has until their deadline to respond and its all new to me so im not sure how this works i technically have time too to review whatever they send back but if they wait until the very last day will i even have a real chance to look it over before my own window closes or does that just eat into my time automatically
okay so im trying to refinance my mortgage but the lender keeps saying my income alone isnt enough to qualify, and my partner wants to help but their credit score is like 580 which apparently tanks everything if we add them. is there some kind of workaround for this or are we just stuck paying the higher rate forever lol
i owe more than my house is worth right now but i need to move for a job and cant wait it out. can i still sell it or do i have to bring cash to closing just to get out
I toured a house with almost half an acre, a forest preserve out back, and only one neighbor, in an otherwise ordinary subdivision where everyone else is on tiny lots. I keep wondering how much buyers actually pay extra for privacy and space like that versus a similar-sized house a few blocks over without it, since comps are nearly impossible to find.
Appraisal came in 9k under and now our agent wants us to meet the seller halfway. We're already paying full asking price and the seller won't budge either. Inspection was fine, everything was fine, now this. Are we actually being unreasonable here or is this just normal appraisal gap nonsense?
I'm buying my grandfather's house for 265k, which is way under its 930k appraised value, and I was already approved for a VA loan when the family's realtor told me to switch to a conventional loan with a gift of equity instead. I don't really understand what that means or why it would be the better move over just using the VA loan I already qualify for.
im looking at buying a manufactured home instead of a regular house to save money. does it hold its value okay or will it be hard to sell later
I got offered $1,000 for half of the property by it LLC attorney he's asking me to reply within 10 days or he'll take action and sue me for $2,500 because he paid $5,000 on taxes I have not even talked to this man so you did what you did upon his himself
Asked by Mary | Duncanville, TX | 09-04-2026 | 8 Views | Terms & Definitions | Updated 2 days ago
Ok so my agents broker told her sellers wont give concessions if I offer full price bc that means im accepting the house as-is. Ive never heard that. Isnt it smarter to offer full price then ask for real fixes after inspection instead of lowballing up front?
SellWithZoli
REMAX First Realty
John Hart
RE/MAX Real Estate Group
Keller Williams Reserve
Keller Williams Realty Elite Partners
REP Realty Group
JohnHart
JohnHart Real Estate
RE/MAX Collective
Coldwell Banker Realty, Colorado Springs
JohnHart

If you've been wondering if 2026 is a good year to sell a house, you have come to the right place. This comprehensive guide will examine the… read more


Get the breakdown on real estate phrases from an expert real estate agent and navigate your next home purchase like a pro!