- Log Files
- We gather certain non-personally identifiable information from Users visiting the Site. This is done either automatically or through third-party tracking services e.g. Google Analytics. Such information includes IP addresses, type of browser you use, operating system, time of website access, and other related data.
- FastExpert strictly uses such information to analyze website visitor trends, administer the Website, track User’s movement/navigation throughout the Website, and to gather demographic data about the Users that visit our Website.
In compliance with existing data privacy laws and out of respect for users, we never link any collected data with personally identifiable information.
- Cookies are small text files, stored in Users’ computers, for purposes of record keeping. At FastExpert, we use session ID & tracking cookies to make it easier for Users to navigate the Website and to better understand how Users use our Website.
- Session ID cookies expire when Users close their browsers while tracking cookies remain in User’s computers for an extended duration of time. However, this can be removed the Browser installed. For more information on how to remove cookies, please check your Browser’s help section.
- Please note that we do not link cookie data with any personally identifiable User information.
- Information Disclosure
- FastExpert does not share or disclose any personally identifiable information with any third parties without your consent.
- However, while every effort is made to ensure that the integrity of the website, databases and network is secure, we do not guarantee that our security measures will be able to prevent hackers from illegally obtaining any personally identifiable information from our Website or database.
- Information Security
- We take the necessary precautions and security measures to protect any sensitive information that you submit via the Website, either through online or offline means.
- Any sensitive information such as credit card details, bank account numbers etc. are first encrypted before being transmitted to use in a secure way. You can manually verify that the website is secure by checking the “https” sign on the browser address bar.
- In addition to online data encryption, we also protect data processed offline by allowing data access only to employees that need such data to perform a specific job e.g billing, returns etc. All computers that store personally identifiable information are maintained in a secure environment at all times.
- Contacting us