Top Contributors (View All)

Find a Top Real Estate Agent Near You

Selling in Wa. Buying in Tx. Can agent in Wa handle both?

Can I use one agent to sell my home in WA and buy in TX?

Asked By Matthew E. | Puyallup, WA | 166 views | Home Selling | 5 months ago
Answers (3)
Tyler Fitz

Anderson Realty


Only if they are licensed in both states however that would be rare. they can however refer you to another agent in the second state and work closely together to reach your goals
5 months ago
Andre Patatanyan

truline realty


Most likely seperate agents.
4 months ago
Marty & Abby Champagne

RE/MAX Market Place


They will look within their company to find an agent in the other states to help you.
4 months ago