Top Contributors (View All)

Find a Top Real Estate Agent Near You

Im selling 2 home on lot?

Want to buy a new home
Asked By Eric R. | Highland, CA | 28 views | Selling | 1 month ago
Answers (1)
David Lee

Keller Williams Realty

Find a FastExpert agent to work with to help you sell and buy your real estate. You should discuss whether you need to sell with move-in on purchased home following the close of escrows OR handle separately the selling and purchase without moving immediately.

More Information

  • Our agents would be happy to help you!  

    Find agents in your area here:

    You can easily message them through the website and find a top agent that can determine the value of your home.  

Related Questions

  • How can I get the most money from selling my house?

    • Asked by Ronda N.
    • Selling
    • 6 years ago
  • How should I prepare my house before selling it?

    • Asked by Mike M.
    • Selling
    • 1 year ago