Find answers to your home buying, selling, and real estate questions from trusted professionals.
Get answers from licensed real estate agents on buying, selling, loans, appraisals, contracts, and market trends.
Post a Question1892 questions found
I have an extra pot with my parents cemetery and I would like to sell it
What's the waiting period after a ch7 bankruptcy discharge for getting a new refinance loan on my mobile home
Asked by Michael Brumfield | Kiln, MS | 08-07-2026 | 105 Views | Remodeling | Updated 2 months ago
My parents are about 70 and have been renting the same apartment in Texas for 10 years, paying $2000 a month, and my dad whos self employed cant qualify for a mortgage on his own because lenders only count part of his income. My husband and I make around $200-230k and still owe about 210k on our own house, but we're considering buying them a small place with a yard using a Fannie Mae rule that lets an adult child buy a primary home for a parent who cant qualify alone. They'd put their whole 100k savings down and my dad would cover most of the new payment while hes still working, then Id take it over later. My siblings think its too risky and Im second guessing myself, but I really want my parents to have a place of their own before its too late. Are we crazy to consider this, and does it make more sense to just wait and see if prices drop further?
My husband and I keep walking the dog past a couple houses we love and saying if that one ever comes up we're buying it. Instead of just waiting around I was thinking about slipping handwritten notes through their doors letting them know were interested whenever theyre ready to sell. Has anyone actually tried this and had it work, or is it a waste of time compared to just having an agent reach out for us? Kind of nervous it'll come off weird but were also just tired of waiting.
Me and my husband are stuck deciding if we should sell our first home or just tough it out here. We love the house but the school zone isnt great for our son starting kindergarten next year, and neither of us can swing afterschool pickup with how far we both commute. Weve also got some debt that would be gone in about 3 years if we just keep grinding away at it, but if we sell now our equity would basically wipe it out overnight. Problem is were locked in at 3.5% and I know rates like that arent coming back anytime soon. Part of me thinks giving that up just to be debt free and closer to work is a mistake, but the school thing keeps nagging at me too. Is there a smarter way to think about this before we just list it?
Have a 0.51 acre with the house we live in first hills 98040..we ar over 80 years so planning to build 2 houses.or any ideas? MinHad new requirements and we need Advice not only from builder but how to hA ndling n0und since we are going to sell☆ THANKS
Asked by Lee Barr | 98040 | 08-06-2026 | 47 Views | Tips & Advice | Updated 2 months ago
This for probate court it’s due 8-18-2026 I had completely forgot about this. Can you please help me .
Asked by Mattie Lockett | Detroit, MI | 08-06-2026 | 44 Views | Tips & Advice | Updated 2 months ago
Weve been eyeing a house thats been on the market since November and just cant get past the price given nothing has been updated since it was built in 1998. The sellers already switched agents once and dropped from 1.049 million to 999,999 but its still been sitting there over two months with the new agent. Everything is in decent shape except the basement feels a little humid and theres some old water staining in the cold room that looks like it was fixed. Comps in the area are only hitting around a million but those were renovated a while back, and the market here has slowed down a ton. Given all that what would you actually start your offer at?
Ive been comparing a listing to what it sold for back in 2020 and the price has gone up 60% with zero improvements made, not even a new coat of paint. Another listing nearby did add a pool and is only up about the same amount. Is this normal appreciation for the area or does it sound like the agent just priced it high hoping someone bites?
Asked by Spencer T. | Charleston, SC | 08-06-2026 | 30 Views | Market News & Trends | Updated 2 months ago
SellWithZoli
REMAX First Realty
JohnHart
RE/MAX Real Estate Group
Keller Williams Reserve
Keller Williams Realty Elite Partners
REP Realty Group
JohnHart
JohnHart Real Estate
RE/MAX Collective
Coldwell Banker Realty, Colorado Springs
JohnHart

There are over 3 million active real estate licenses in the US. With so many to choose from, it can be hard to know who is the right listing… read more

