Find answers to your home buying, selling, and real estate questions from trusted professionals.
Get answers from licensed real estate agents on buying, selling, loans, appraisals, contracts, and market trends.
Post a Question1892 questions found
i signed my repair request addendum a week ago and the seller has until their deadline to respond and its all new to me so im not sure how this works i technically have time too to review whatever they send back but if they wait until the very last day will i even have a real chance to look it over before my own window closes or does that just eat into my time automatically
Asked by Junia S. | Rockford, IL | 09-07-2026 | 84 Views | Selling | Updated 1 month ago
okay so im trying to refinance my mortgage but the lender keeps saying my income alone isnt enough to qualify, and my partner wants to help but their credit score is like 580 which apparently tanks everything if we add them. is there some kind of workaround for this or are we just stuck paying the higher rate forever lol
i owe more than my house is worth right now but i need to move for a job and cant wait it out. can i still sell it or do i have to bring cash to closing just to get out
Asked by Coy M. | Bakersfield, CA | 09-07-2026 | 58 Views | Selling | Updated 1 month ago
I toured a house with almost half an acre, a forest preserve out back, and only one neighbor, in an otherwise ordinary subdivision where everyone else is on tiny lots. I keep wondering how much buyers actually pay extra for privacy and space like that versus a similar-sized house a few blocks over without it, since comps are nearly impossible to find.
Asked by Grant W. | Boulder, CO | 09-06-2026 | 43 Views | Buying | Updated 1 month ago
Appraisal came in 9k under and now our agent wants us to meet the seller halfway. We're already paying full asking price and the seller won't budge either. Inspection was fine, everything was fine, now this. Are we actually being unreasonable here or is this just normal appraisal gap nonsense?
Asked by Elena R. | Providence, RI | 09-06-2026 | 41 Views | Selling | Updated 1 month ago
I'm buying my grandfather's house for 265k, which is way under its 930k appraised value, and I was already approved for a VA loan when the family's realtor told me to switch to a conventional loan with a gift of equity instead. I don't really understand what that means or why it would be the better move over just using the VA loan I already qualify for.
im looking at buying a manufactured home instead of a regular house to save money. does it hold its value okay or will it be hard to sell later
I got offered $1,000 for half of the property by it LLC attorney he's asking me to reply within 10 days or he'll take action and sue me for $2,500 because he paid $5,000 on taxes I have not even talked to this man so you did what you did upon his himself
Asked by Mary | Duncanville, TX | 09-04-2026 | 26 Views | Terms & Definitions | Updated 1 month ago
Ok so my agents broker told her sellers wont give concessions if I offer full price bc that means im accepting the house as-is. Ive never heard that. Isnt it smarter to offer full price then ask for real fixes after inspection instead of lowballing up front?
Asked by Wren S. | Bend | 09-05-2026 | 41 Views | Selling | Updated 1 month ago
Every month my extra principal payment shows up on time on the 1st but my servicer reorders it to process after my regular payment, so it ends up costing me a little in interest every single month and I want to know if thats a normal, allowed practice or something I should push back on.
SellWithZoli
REMAX First Realty
JohnHart
RE/MAX Real Estate Group
Keller Williams Reserve
Keller Williams Realty Elite Partners
REP Realty Group
JohnHart
JohnHart Real Estate
RE/MAX Collective
Coldwell Banker Realty, Colorado Springs
JohnHart



Find out if you should buy a house in 2026 based on market trends, mortgage forecasts, affordability, and expert advice.