Top Contributors (View All)

Find a Top Real Estate Agent Near You

Price in our neighborhood?

1960. New roof. New living room hallway and bathroom floors. New paint in bathroom, kitchen, living room,hallway
Asked By Regina E. | Mt Ida, AR | 28 views | Selling | 1 week ago
Answers (1)
Rising Star
11 Answers
Michael Hudson

eXp Realty

It would be best to locate a realtor local to your house, so they can perform a "CMA" for you. A CMA is a comparative market analysis and will give you a relatively decent idea of what your house is worth.

More Information

  • Our agents would be happy to help you!  

    Find expert agents in your area here:

    You can easily message them through the website and find a top agent that will guide you to your dream home.  

Related Questions

  • How can I get the most money from selling my house?

    • Asked by Ronda N.
    • Selling
    • 6 years ago
  • How should I prepare my house before selling it?

    • Asked by Mike M.
    • Selling
    • 1 year ago