I need an Appraisel for Inheiritance Tax purpose on a house.?

Tammie Pheasant

Uniontown, PA

House is vacant. We are settling an estate.
2 months ago | 88 views | selling a home
Answers (4)
Betty Renfro

Renfro Realty


You would need to hire an appraiser in your area. Thank you!
2 months ago
Marty & Abby Champagne

RE/MAX Market Place


I would call your bank or an appraiser in your area to help you.
2 months ago
Jerry A Lesak CSD

McDowell Homes Real Estate Services


Google appraiser in your city. Have them do a appraisal but tell them the reason for it. Not appraisals are the same. There are different kinds
1 month ago