Where can I find a real estate agent that works with condos?

Jennifer Hatcher

Washington, DC

First time buying anything looking for a 1bedroom and den in a nice building for me and my son how much would I be looking to spend
6 months ago | 177 views | Buying a home
Answers (3)
Steven Hunt

eXp Realty


Jennifer , you can find realtors from google, realtor.com, zillow and other home sites. If you would like some contacts I would be happy to send them over to you. 518-526-4964
4 months ago