Jessica Zenzen Top real estate agent in Las Vegas

Jessica Zenzen

REAL BROKER LLC
5 Years of Experience
(35)
$9M
Total Sales Last Year
5
Years of Experience
52
Recent TransactionsTransactions from the last 3 years
$398.6K
Average Price Point

    About Jessica Zenzen

    As a top-producing Las Vegas Realtor with REAL Broker and The Batchelor Hanna Group, I've proudly helped dozens of families achieve their real estate goals. I'm proud to be part of The Batchelor Hanna Group--ranked 3 team in the city. We don't mess around--we're a tight-knit, family-oriented, and positive mindset community that gets results. Specialties: Out-of-state relocations - Investors purchasing condos - First-time homebuyers - VA & military clients - Probate and inherited property sales - Luxury listings - New builds & builder incentives (strong relationships with builder reps) - Second-to-none negotiation skills. When I'm not helping clients, I love spending time with my Fiance Jared, our two dogs, and our cat, Boom Boom, Kinsugi, and Cash. I also enjoy singing, time with family, and serving at my church every Sunday. I'm only a phone call away :) I can't wait to help you!
    OTHER LANGUAGES
    English
    Community Involvement
    I serve at my church at City Light and participate in feeding the hungry
    HOBBIES/INTEREST
    I love to sing!
    FAMILY
    I have one fur baby named Cash and my family always come first
    Read More About Jessica

    Credentials

    LICENSE
    Real Estate - Nevada - # S.0194384

    Specialties

    • Buyer's Agent
    • Foreclosure specialist
    • Listing Agent
    • Relocation

    Awards

    • FastExpert 2025 Five Star Agent Award badge

    Answered Questions

    Sellers just told us they can't afford to close two days out

    Unfortunately, I've been seeing more sellers who are having to bring money to closing because their proceeds aren't enough to cover their loan payoff, commissions, closing costs, liens, or other obligations. That being said, the seller being short on funds does not automatically make that the buyer's responsibility. If you have a fully executed contract, I would immediately have your agent and the title/escrow company review exactly why there is a $5,000 shortage and what your contract says about the seller's obligation to close. You ultimately may have a decision to make: contribute something toward the shortage if keeping the home is worth it to you, negotiate another solution, or pursue the remedies available to you under your contract if the seller cannot perform. Since you've already given notice on your rental and closing is days away, I would also ask your agent to escalate this immediately and get everything documented in writing. If there is a potential seller default, your agent can explain your contractual options and recommend speaking with a real estate attorney if necessary. I'm sorry you're dealing with this so close to closing. A $5,000 shortage should be something everyone is working quickly to solve, but I would absolutely want to understand where that number came from before agreeing to pay anything. Hopefully your Agent will advocate for you and find how to work this out!

    Answered by Jessica Zenzen | Toledo | 49 Views | Working With an Agent | 1 month ago
    What happens if my brother and I can't agree on selling our inherited house?

    There are legal avenues when co-owners of an inherited property cannot agree, but I would try to exhaust the practical solutions before going down that road. First, I would sit down with a Realtor and look at the numbers together. - What would each of you net if you sold today? - What would the property realistically rent for after taxes, insurance, maintenance, vacancies and management expenses? Sometimes seeing the actual numbers makes the best path much clearer and help you to have the informatinn you need to make a good decision for you and your family moving forward. Another option is for your brother to buy out your ownership interest if he wants to keep the property and you want your equity out. If you still cannot reach an agreement, a real estate attorney can explain your rights as a co-owner, including whether a partition action may be available to force a sale. That process can be expensive and time consuming, so it is generally worth trying to reach an agreement first. I would recommend speaking with an experienced local real estate agent to determine the property's current market value and a local real estate or probate attorney regarding your specific legal options. Having good information may help the two of you find a solution without turning a family disagreement into a lengthy legal battle. - Jessica Zenzen Tipton

    Answered by Jessica Zenzen | Tempe | 25 Views | Working With an Agent | 1 month ago