Careers with FastExpert
Account Manager Arizona, California
If you’re a customer service with an inside sales background living in California or Arizona, FastExpert Inc. has an amazing job opportunity for you!Are you looking for a great job opportunity with a well-established company with room to grow?
FastExpert Inc. is looking for an account manager that is phone-savvy, diligent and who can fill the role of confirming property records then researching local markets through platforms such as Zillow/Trulia or Google search!
A little bit about us: Fast Expert is a fast-paced brokerage that serves as a hub for buyers and sellers all across the U.S. through an online search. Our brokerage specializes in connecting our potential buyers and sellers with the top realtors in their local area while providing a place for real estate agents to offer their services to interested clients.
FastExpert Inc. was featured in: Inc. 500 - Fastest Growing Companies, ranked #134 overall and #8 in Real Estate in 2018!
What You’ll Do Here:
Our account manager will be in charge of making sure that home buyers and sellers who come to our website are matched with a top Real Estate Agent that will ultimately end up a transaction. This person will be a customer service rockstar with experience in inside sales.
The goal as our account manager is to make sure that home buyers and sellers who come to our website are matched with a top Real Estate Agent who will ultimately close the transaction. We’re looking for a confident, personable candidate that can work independently from home with little supervision.
- Manage the entire lead process (from introduction to closing)
- Manage the home buyer/seller leads
- Introduce and connect home buyers and sellers to the most qualified real estate agent in our network
- Recruit new real estate agents to join our network
- Follow up and ongoing support with home buyers, sellers and agents to ensure closing
- Communicate through phone calls and email to provide support to home buyers, sellers and real estate agents
- Ability to make a minimum of 35 calls per day.
Our current network has 43,000+ realtors but you'll still need to recruit if our database doesn't already have those top agents in the designated area.
Who We are Looking For:
- A 2-year college degree is preferred, but not required
- Someone self-motivated with excellent time management skills
- Ability to write accurate, clear, and effective, and messages
- Understands standard internet and computer functions such as: browsing, email, downloading files, research, etc.
- Real estate background is a plus, but not required
- Someone who can work independently in a remote position.
- A multi-tasking superstar!
With FastExpert Inc, you’ll receive an hourly base plus bonuses! Including bonuses, our top account reps can make up to $100K a year!
- Monday-Thursday 8 am to 4:30 pm
- Work on Saturday or Sunday 8 am to 1 pm
*This is an entirely remote position. Only accepting applications from California and Arizona residents*
If you think you’d be a great fit for our Account Manager role, send your resume to [email protected] We can’t wait to work with you!
Freelance Content Writer Remote
We’re looking to Hire Freelance Content Writers!
FastExpert has created one of the largest searchable directories of real estate agents, with over 43,000 members!
Now, we’re on a mission to create a knowledge-based center for home buyers and sellers. We need your help to create great content to help educate our users in the real estate space. If you have a passion and have a lot of thoughts and ideas in the real estate space, we offer the opportunity for you to share them here and get paid for it!
To join the team, this is what we’re looking for.
You are a strategic and creative freelance copywriter and ready to produce exceptional copy for our blog.
You love telling stories and understand the real estate market and can turn complex ideas into clear, informative, and
You are intellectually curious and yet well-grounded with the practicality of business transactions.
In this role, you will create clear, concise, and engaging copy that provides value to our readers and follows SEO best practices. You will monitor competitors and industry trends and work with top real estate agents throughout the country and leverage your research skills to create 1500-2500 words articles that serve as the go-to source for our readers and set us apart from the competition. You will track analytic insights to aid and optimize content strategy and you will infuse your personal style with our brand voice to keep readers engaged, entertained, and coming back for more. This role is remote, and you can be based anywhere in the U.S. Real estate experience is helpful but not required
Our Target Audiences and Topics:
Real estate investors
Real estate agents
Owning a home
Housing market trends (national)
Housing market trends (regional)
Housing market trends (local)
Investing in real estate
Becoming an agent
Being an agent
How to expand your real estate portfolio
How to get clients for agents
How to keep clients for agents
How to sell a home
How to buy a home
and other related ideas
Readers come to our blog for real-world advice from people who know what they are talking about. Your article should be clear, concise, and easy to read. The voice should be authoritative and allow the reader to walk away confident they know more about the topic.
- 100% Original research-based content
- Writing that is engaging, entertaining and teaches the reader something worth knowing
- 1500-2500 Words
- 3-7 H2s for the body to support the main topic
- Conversational, using words like “you” and “I”
- Short, easy to read paragraphs with no more than six lines
- Backlinks to all sources including any statistical data or quotes.
This is a remote freelance opportunity. Writers are allowed to work on several assignments each month. We pay starting rate of $275 per article with an opportunity for raises based on performance.